CLUB POLICY ON UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR
Largs Thistle Football Club and Largs Thistle Community Club are open to everyone regardless of background. Your committee are keen to ensure that all supporters, players, officials and visitors do not engage in any form of violent or disorderly conduct.
Violent conduct includes any actual, attempted or threatened physical violence against any person, or intentional damage to property.
Disorderly conduct includes, though is not limited to, conduct which is discriminatory and/or inflammatory towards individuals or groups of people because of:
- Colour, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin or Membership or presumed membership, of a religious group or of a social or cultural group with perceived religious affiliation or sexual orientation
- Transgender identity
- Using threatening, abusive or insulting words or conduct
- Displaying writing or any other thing which is threatening, abusive or insulting
ANY PERSON ENGAGING IN UNACCEPTABLE CONDUCT MAY BE SUBJECT TO ANY, OR A COMBINATION OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Removal from Barrfields Stadium
- Suspension from attending matches or events involving Largs Thistle Football Club and Largs Thistle Community Club
- Indefinite ban from attending matches or events involving Largs Thistle Football Club and Largs Thistle Community Club – Banned from our club social media – Reported to the police and possible criminal proceedings
Largs Thistle Football Club and Largs Thistle Community Club ask all supporters to report any such behaviour to any committee member, to allow your club to maintain the highest standards both off and on the field of play and to ensure Largs Thistle remain a safe, welcoming community club.
Largs Thistle Football Club and Community Club